Sunday, January 24, 2010

Free stuff in the mail!



Look what was waiting for me at the post office when I returned home after being gone for two weeks!

All this stuff was free!

I get free things like this in the mail almost every day. Usually they are
from free samples I sign up for, various free offers I take advantage of or prizes won in an online instant win games.

Follow my blog for all the latest freebies, deals and giveaways!





Here is what's shown in the photo:
Real Simple Magazine
Small box of honey nut Cheerios
$5 Subway gift card
2 stickers that change color to tell you when you've been in the sun too long
10 oz bag of dog treats
7 feminine products
50 free photo prints from Snapfish.com
20 pack of Nicorette gum
2 packs of Emergen-C vitamin drink mix
1 load worth of Gain w/ Febreeze laundry detergent
2 free Hallmark greeting cards w/envelopes
2 caplets of No Doz
Dove sample of Shampoo + Conditioner

Not pictured:
2 issues of Business week magazine
Several informative health pamplets
Several Subway Scrabble game pieces on which I won a free bag of chips, free cookie AND a free 6 inch sub!!

1 comment:

  1. Im very interested in how you came across getting all of this stuff for free or where you find the free site to sign up. I have a newly started blog that I would love to learn to add things like this to my blog as well, any ideas or secrets are well appreciated!! http://nevercryoverspilledmilk.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails