Monday, February 15, 2010

Mail on Sunday?!?!? President's day edition!


Since yesterday was Valentine's day, and today is President's day (no mail!), I thought I'd do a special edition of my weekly mail round up!

Here are the freebies that popped up in my mailbox last week!

  • Huggies mailer w/coupons
  • Pull Ups mailer w/coupons (Sign up here for both)
  • Free issue of Islands magazine (Offer no longer available)
  • Free issue of Business Week (Offer no longer available)
  • $1 off a Campbell's product (Wrote to company, see my post here)
  • FREE panty w/any PINK purchase from Victoria's Secret (See my post here)
  • Check for $7 from Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate program (From this transaction, I only spent $2.52!!)
  • DJ Hero for Xbox 360 won from My Coke Rewards (See my post here)
Go here to see freebies I've posted recently.

Follow my blog or visit often to keep up with the latest free offers so your mailbox can fill up with goodies too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails