Friday, June 18, 2010

Do you know of any birthday freebies?

[Image credit: D Sharon Pruitt]

My birthday is right around the corner (in about a month),
so I thought it would be a great time to post a nice big list of birthday freebies!

I'm already signed up for several, and the birthday emails have already started rolling in. But I plan on posting the list just after my birthday, so I can confirm what is still being offered.

And you can help!
If you know of any birthday freebies, please submit them below!
You can enter as many as you want into the form.
If you enter your email address, you can also claim extra giveaway entries for upcoming giveaways.*
An email is not required, and if you do add it, it will NOT be shared with ANYONE.

*No matter how many freebies you submit, you will still only be eligible for 1 extra entry per eligible giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails