Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easy Money and New Rewards from MySurvey



I've been doing My Survey for awhile now and have been paid more than once, so I thought I'd take some time and share my experiences with you guys!

Once you sign up, you will receive an email invite when a new survey is available for you.
[Don't worry they do NOT clog your inbox]
The surveys are usually very short, and are worth 5-15 points.
Occasionally, based on your answers, you will have the option to go into a longer survey worth a LOT more. I've taken a 30 minute survey before, that earned me 750 points!

You can still request a check, in various denominations,
starting at 1150 points for $10.
But now, you can also request payment by PayPal -
only 1100 for $10!
With your survey points, you can also get gift cards (including Amazon!) and lots of other prizes.

It's no primary source for income, but I definitely recommend signing up if you like to make a few extra bucks here and there, or are saving up gift cards for Christmas!
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, sign up today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails