[New to Swagbucks? Start here, or go here to sign up.]
It has been one swaggy day!
Have you been chasing the Swagcodes all day like I have? I would love to hear about it!
Quite honestly I have spent wayyyy too much time on Swagbucks today, but the good news is, you don't have to because I might just have some hints for you if you haven't been following along!
Let me also say, because of the birthday event, their site has been pretty slow today - it is NOT usually like this!
You might be able to find Swagcodes in the following locations!!!
Here (he gives the code away at the bottom of the post)
(expires at 3am EST)
Here (expires 10pm EST)
Here (expired at 6pm EST)
UPDATE: New hint on the blog! 7pm EST (I'm still tracking it)
UPDATE: Okay the hint said the code is on their Flickr page, and had something to do with a band that had a number in their name. They also said there was a banner in their sidebar for the band that was orange and black. Well, this didn't help me at all, because after locating the code, I looked for the banner and it appeared to be red and black on my screen. But I found the code by searching for a word that always appears next to swagcodes. Starts with an 'e' and it's what you do with the code once you find it.
UPDATE: Another code on the Facebook page! When viewing the wall filter the comments to show "Just Swagbucks" posts and you should see it. (expires 10pm EST)
UPDATE 9:05pm EST: There is yet ANOTHER code to be found on the blog!! Watch the video!
Also if you have the toolbar, check the message entitled "Hip hip hooray!" for another code.
I did not have the toolbar (I personally do not like toolbars), but I downloaded it, got the code and just uninstalled it. (Not sure but this code may be expired now)
Now onto the Swag hunt! Throughout the day, they have been releasing one letter at a time, to eventually make up a 7 letter code worth an additional 30 Swagbucks! Here are some tips on how you might be able to find these letters.
- Check this blog post for the first letter and details of the hunt.
- Then head over to the Facebook page where you can find a MAJOR hint to the second letter, and actually find the third letter of the code. While viewing the wall, filter the comments to show "Just Swagbucks" posts. That is where you'll see the 2nd letter hint. THEN, while it's filtered to show Swagbucks only, you might want to see what else they've been doing on Facebook today. Looks like they've participated in a discussion. Once you go to said discussion, you will have to browse the comments to find a comment from Swag bucks with the third letter.
- Maybe next, you should head over to their Flickr page.
- Tweet much?
- 6th letter hint: Maybe you should check the Swidget. I have one at the very bottom of my page. Click "Swag codes" to check it. (Thanks Tamara!)
- FINAL LETTER!! Have you check the blog lately?
I will come back and add more to this post as the information becomes available to me.
Thanks, Engineer a Debt Free Life, for hosting a great hints + comments conversation all day today!