Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mail on Sunday?!?!? Weekly mail call!



Of course we don't get mail on Sunday, but with mail like this, sometimes I wish we did!

Here's what popped up in my mailbox this week!


  • Free Business Week
  • Coupon for a FREE Glade product and coupon book (Wrote to manufacturer, see details here)
  • $15 in rebate checks (3) - SC Johnson, Dulcolax (Note: I paid LESS than $15 for these products to begin with!!)
  • Make up sponges won in a blog giveaway
  • 2 coupons for FREE Digiorno pizzas! (Wrote manufacturer regarding an issue I had)
  • Coupon for a FREE 6pk of Pepsi products (Wrote to manufacturer, see details here)
  • Coupon for FREE International Delight (Facebook freebie, no longer available)
  • FREE set of 12 affirmation cards with magnet frame (not pictured, see my post here about how to score a set for yourself!)
Go here to see freebies I've recently posted!
Follow or visit my blog often to keep up with the latest free offers so your mail box can fill up with goodies too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails