Saturday, February 27, 2010

FREE Netflix trial! FREE exercise videos!



I freakin' LOVE Netflix! I've been a member for over a year now! Besides getting the DVDs in the mail, I watch a lot of movies, tv shows and other videos instantly on my computer and Xbox 360! Did you know you could stream Netflix content on your Xbox 360?

When I first tried it years ago, I have to admit, I wasn't all that satisfied with the content available for instant streaming, but now they have a LOT more! At first you could only watch on your PC, but Netflix has expanded their compatible devices to include TiVo, PS3, Xbox 360, certain Blu-ray players and even some televisions!

I've been able to watch several complete seasons of my favorite shows like Law and Order:SVU and The Office. I also recently realized there are a lot of exercise videos available to watch instantly.
(Hey it's cheaper than a gym membership!)

You can get a FREE 2 week trial by clicking the banner below!
If you have done a Netflix trial before, you may not be eligible for it again.

[Hint: During the free trial, I think you can actually select ANY plan for no extra cost! So for example, you could do the "3 disc out at a time" plan, and it would really minimize shipping time so you can maximize the use you get out of the 2 week trial period!]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails