Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a good time for deals! ($4.99 and up!)

I love this time of year, any time when the seasons are changing really. There are so many deep discounts to be found! Back in late October, I picked up basically an entire summer wardrobe for around $100!

Well right now, retailers are changing over to their spring lines, and the winter stuff's gotta go!

I found some great deals at Pac Sun and thought I would share them with my readers!

Hurry! These sales end March 8th!

[Hint: When you get there, sort by price to find the BEST deals!]


Sale


Tees - Starting at $4.99!
Long Sleeve Tees - Starting at $6.99!
Hoodies - Up to 65% Off!
Accessories - Up to 70% Off!

Plus! Spend $50 and get $25 Off your Next Order!

And don't forget there's FREE standard shipping for orders over $75!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails