Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mail on Sunday?!?!? Weekly mail call!


Of course we don't get mail on Sunday, but with mail like this, sometimes I wish we did!

Here's what popped up in my mailbox this week!

  • Free issue of Entertainment Weekly (received offer with Gamefly trial)
  • Coupon for a FREE 32oz Coffee-mate liquid creamer
    (wrote to manufacturer, see my post here)
  • $15 Best Buy gift card (won in an online instant win game from My Coke Rewards, see my post here about instant win games)
  • Sample of Prilosec OTC (still available! Go here to get yours!)
  • Travel size Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize shampoo
    (from Vogue magazine, for being one of the first 1,000 to enter a sweepstakes)

Go here to see freebies I've recently posted.

Follow my blog or visit often to keep up with the latest free offers so your mailbox can fill up with goodies too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails