Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mail on Sunday?!?!? Weekly mail call!

Of course we don't get mail on Sunday, but with mail like this, sometimes I wish we did!

Here are the freebies that popped up in my mailbox this week!
Look at all the free magazines I get! While the offers for these are no longer available, this just goes to show, you need to take advantage of these offers as they come!
  • Free Business Week magazine (Offer no longer available)
  • Free Travel and Leisure magazine (Offer no longer available)
  • Free Maxim magazine (Offer no longer available)
  • Free Entertainment Weekly (Offer came with Gamefly trial)
  • Coupons for Bolthouse products (Wrote to manufacturer, see my post here)
  • Free freezer tote from Skinny Cow + Sam's Club (no longer available)
  • Free full sized product to test from People Stylewatch VIPs (see my post here)
  • Wall decal from Bored, Inc. (Won in a blog giveaway, hosted by Familylicious Reviews)
  • A Package from Iams with a coupon for a FREE bag ($16!!), coupons for dollars off, and a cat toy!! How thoughtful of them! (Wrote to manufacturer, see my post here)
Go here to see the freebies I've posted recently.

Subscribe to Kristie's List by Email, or or in a reader to keep up with the latest free offers so your mail box can fill up with goodies too!

1 comment:

  1. That wall decal is so cute!

    Edited to add that my captcha said "spermies"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails