Thursday, February 4, 2010

Make money by taking surveys - FOR REAL

You always hear that you can "earn money by taking surveys online." Today I'd thought I'd take a minute to mention a website that I have ACTUALLY BEEN PAID by.



It's calle
d My Survey. Sign up and they will send you an email when they have a survey for you. Most surveys will earn you 10-15 points, but occasionally, based on your answers, you will get kicked into a longer survey (if you agree to participate), that is worth more points. I've taken a 30 minute survey before, that earned me 750 points!
Once you earn 1,000 points, you can request a check for $10.
It's VERY easy!

It's no primary source for income, but definitely worth checking out if you'd like to bring in a few extra bucks from time to time.


Now, today there is some buzz over at Deal Seeking Mom, about Pinecone Research. They pay $3 per completed survey via PayPal and occasionally will mail out products for panelists to test. I'm going to give it a try and just signed up today, but she says they pay pretty quickly.

They are supposedly a pretty exclusive site, and it's not that often that they open up their membership, so if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd suggest signing up now.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails