Monday, February 22, 2010

Mmmm! Coffee! (And a FREE coffee maker!)

If you use the internet as avidly as I do, surely you've been signed up with Gevalia at some point or another. For those of you who are not aware of Gevalia, I thought I'd share a link to this great deal!
I took advantage of this deal myself last fall, and the coffee was so good, it was gone in no time!

[2 boxes of coffee, a coffee maker and scoop for $14.95 with FREE shipping!]

Get Your FREE Coffeemaker Today!


Just remember, if you sign up, it is a subscription type service. So if you no longer wish to receive their coffee monthly, just cancel it. But it's definitely worth the free coffee maker to take advantage of this deal!

They also have another deal (3 coffee's for $3 and a FREE Travel Mug!), that says "no commitment," so I assume it's not part of the subscription program. I have never taken advantage of this one myself, so I can't verify this.

When I signed up, I actually wasn't even in the market for a new coffee maker, I just really enjoy their coffee. I left the coffee maker in the box and sold it on eBay, and got the $14.95 and more back! So technically, I made money (and coffee!) off the deal!

My favorites are Breakfast blend and Hazelnut!

1 comment:

  1. I did this and unfortunately forgot to cancel on time so got charged full price for my refill. However, the coffee is SO good so it wasn't that big of a dissapointment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails