Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Join me in the 2010 Ultimate Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

I'm participating in the 2010 ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY, hosted by 5 Minutes For Mom!
It is about friendship, growing your network, and having some good old fashioned blogging FUN!

Ultimate Blog Party is a bloggy carnival where participating bloggers publish a “party post” introducing themselves and then party hop through the linky lists meeting other bloggers.
Go here to check out what UBP '09 was all about.

So if you want to grow your network, meet new friends or promote your site, I invite you to join me for the Ultimate Blog Party 2010!!!

And of course, there will be prizes!
I even am donating a prize for UBP '10!
It's not on the list yet, but hopefully they will confirm with me soon.

I also plan on launching a giveaway here on Kristie's List to run the duration of the party, so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the last Friday Follow! I'm returning the follow! (I apologize for the delay, I just got back from a fun filled camping trip!)

    Micael :)
    http://SavingObsession.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails