Monday, January 25, 2010

Earn Rewards EASILY: My Points

There are a lot of so-called reward programs out there. While there is a lot of garbage out there on the internet, there are many programs that really do pay out!

I have tried many, and I'm going to feature some periodically on this blog, that have paid out already, or ones I'm very close to redeeming on.

My points: I love My Points! I've been doing this program for over 6 years now and have redeemed my points several times!
Some rewards I've received from My points include a $25 gift card to Overstock.com, $10 gift card to Walgreens, $25 gift card to Wal-mart, and more!
I signed up on a whim, and at the time, I didn't even own a credit card. They send a few emails a day, and you earn points by clicking through to their advertisers or taking surveys. Using that method, it took me almost a year to earn enough for a $25 card.
Now that I'm "all grown up," and have taken advantage of some of the "free trials" they offer, such as Netflix, Gamefly and Gevalia (you do have to enter a credit card and some programs you have to call and cancel or they will charge you), I've been able to redeem my points for rewards multiple times per year.

The best part is you are getting rewarded for doing something you'd do anyway- reading your emails! And taking advantage of trials offers you may have been considering anyway! You can also earn points per dollar spent at MANY online retailers, when you click through from My Points.

I am not "affiliated" with My Points in anyway other than just being a member. If you click through the link above to sign up, I don't get any kind of referral bonus or anything. I just wanted to share this with my readers, as this program has turned out to be quite the little gem! If you are interesting in signing up as my friend (then I would get a referral bonus), just leave a comment or shoot me an email, and I will send you a referral message.
As with all programs like this, I recommend using an email address separate from your personal email, so the messages don't get mixed up in with your regular emails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails